Dr. Kelly Barbour-Conerty is a mother, teacher, marathoner, and Amazon #1 bestselling author of “The Grieving Parents Club: How to Survive, Cope, and Heal After the Death of a Child,” a book dedicated to her beautiful daughter, Lexi, who died more than 10 years ago in a car crash.
Since the day Kelly was painfully initiated into the Grieving Parents Club, other members have been there to help, support, and encourage her in the darkest hours. Now, with this book, Kelly hopes to offer hope to other grieving parents and make sure they know they’re never alone in their journey.
Kelly lives with her family in east central Illinois and recently formed a non-profit organization called “The Grieving Parents Club (www.GrievingParentsClub.org) based on the powerful love and support that grieving parents show each other on a daily basis.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019