Dr. Kelly Barbour-Conerty is a mother, teacher, marathoner, and Amazon #1 bestselling author of “The Grieving Parents Club: How to Survive, Cope, and Heal After the Death of a Child,” a book dedicated to her beautiful daughter, Lexi, who died more than 10 years ago in a car crash.
Since the day Kelly was painfully initiated into the Grieving Parents Club, other members have been there to help, support, and encourage her in the darkest hours. Now, with this book, Kelly hopes to offer hope to other grieving parents and make sure they know they’re never alone in their journey.
Kelly lives with her family in east central Illinois and recently formed a non-profit organization called “The Grieving Parents Club (www.GrievingParentsClub.org) based on the powerful love and support that grieving parents show each other on a daily basis.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020