Amber Robins, MD is a Family Medicine Resident Physician and graduate of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Throughout her journey, one of Dr. Robins’ goals has been to continue motivating others to achieve their own personal successes. She is constantly reminded that dreams do come true with faith in God and hard work.
Dr. Robins has worked for the ABC News Medical Unit. She’s written “Doctor’s Take: Being a Minority in Medicine” and contributed articles to magazines and journals such as 40z Rock Magazine and The Journal for Minority Medical Students. She currently pens a column called, “Diary of a Medical Student.” You can find her blog and video posts on http://www.dramberrobins.com.
Dr. Robins attended Xavier University of Louisiana and graduated Magna Cum Laude as a Biology major and Chemistry minor. During her senior year of undergrad, she was elected Miss Xavier University of Louisiana 2009-2010. Dr. Robins desires to touch the world through her experiences and stories of life as a doctor and as an advocate for mankind.
To Learn More
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019