Amber Robins, MD is a Family Medicine Resident Physician and graduate of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Throughout her journey, one of Dr. Robins’ goals has been to continue motivating others to achieve their own personal successes. She is constantly reminded that dreams do come true with faith in God and hard work.
Dr. Robins has worked for the ABC News Medical Unit. She’s written “Doctor’s Take: Being a Minority in Medicine” and contributed articles to magazines and journals such as 40z Rock Magazine and The Journal for Minority Medical Students. She currently pens a column called, “Diary of a Medical Student.” You can find her blog and video posts on http://www.dramberrobins.com.
Dr. Robins attended Xavier University of Louisiana and graduated Magna Cum Laude as a Biology major and Chemistry minor. During her senior year of undergrad, she was elected Miss Xavier University of Louisiana 2009-2010. Dr. Robins desires to touch the world through her experiences and stories of life as a doctor and as an advocate for mankind.
To Learn More
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020