Hot off the presses is Book 2: Love Attempted! Listen to Doris Vilk as she tells how she went from dentist to one of the hottest romance writers today!
Author Doris Vilk, Dr. Dora Vilk-Shapiro grew up in Havana, Cuba and has lived in Nassau, Bahamas; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; New York, New Jersey and Florida. She attended the University of Florida where she received her BA in Liberal Arts and Sciences and The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey where she received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. She owned and operated her own dental practice DentalVisions and practiced Dentistry for 29 years.
She also taught Dental Hygiene at Broward College and Dentistry at Nova Southeastern College of Dental Medicine. Dr. Dora early retired in 2014 from practice and 2016 from teaching and pursued her other passion, writing. She lives in Lauderdale By the Sea, Florida with her husband and has one son. Love Arrested her debut novel received raved reviews on Amazon.com. It is the first of three books in the Chatham Series. Love Attempted and Love Avenged coming soon.
Dora has served as a leader in several Women’s Business Organizations and has received many awards for her Community Service.
To Learn More:
Author Doris Vilk, retired dentist Dr. Dora Vilk-Shapiro
Just Released! Love Attempted!
Read Book 1: Love Arrested! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LP689AA
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019