Think before you speak. Most people should listen more and speak less, says Vinney. If you shut up, listen, and be present you will know what a person needs or wants. Mr. Smiles says listening and really listening with intention are two different things. Do 20% talking and 80% listening, and your life will be much easier. When you do speak then speak with intention. He also gives great advice on how to deal with someone that does not know when to stop and becomes overbearing but you will have to tune in to find out more.
- What is really important?
- Be respectful of other people’s time.
- Give feedback that is positive.
- Constructive criticism
- How to change other’s headspace?
- Listen more and talk less
Get your copy – Syndication Made Easy – https://amzn.to/2kwjHDN
To get more info – Text: LEARN to 47-47-47
Learn – https://vinneychopra.com/
Invest – https://moneilinvest.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VinneyChopra/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vinneychopra/?hl=en
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/i n/vinney-smile-chopra-7b7b9619/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/smilingvinney
#vinneychopra #cashflow #multifamilyinvesting #apartmentinvesting #investor #multifamily #vinneymultifamily #moneil #moneilinvest #realestate #guidetosuccess #success #motivation #syndication #passiveincome #realestateinvesting #goals
Recent episodes from Alicia Williams-Dibrell (see all)
- Reed Goossens #1 International Best-Selling Author and Multi-Family Expert - December 13, 2019
- How Do You Increase Your Investments NOI? - December 10, 2019
- Raising Money, Social Media and the SEC with Kim Lisa Taylor! - December 9, 2019