CEO of JoyfullyLiving
For Debra, it happened during a week-long Computer Networking course in 1993. This transcendent experience revealed that her 6-year-long healing journey with ulcerative colitis (which taught her practical skills for cleansing and healing the body) was resolved through love.
Finding and studying with her spiritual teacher for the next 20 years led her to fulfill her innermost desire, which turned out to be a deep, deep longing for God. Through this relationship and study, Debra helped develop and expand a Sufi Community in Northern California and the University of Spiritual Healing & Sufism. Today, she still works with the University, whose mission is to train healers, peacemakers and leaders to carry the message of Peace, Love, Mercy, Justice and Freedom to the world.
In her private practice, Debra’s programs focus on helping people heal from issues related to food addiction, emotional eating and digestive dysfunction. She is most passionate about helping people make changes that improve their personal lives and simultaneously create an environment for healing and sustainability for all of humanity, the animal kingdom, nature and the planet. Debra understands how our relationships with food and our bodies reflect the state of our relationship with God and our deepest inner truths.
Debra founded Joyfully Living Wellness, the online home of her virtual private practice and transformational group programs. She leads weekly interfaith spiritual meditations and courses at her online Community for
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019