Cindy Arledge, MBA is a #1 international best-selling author, founder of the Legacy Family Revolution™, and visionary leader of the Legacy Family Planning Association™. Traditional estate planning provides dismal results with an 85% failure rate because it relies on legal documents to protect financial assets. Failure is measured by the destruction of the family, loss of assets and upheaval within the family. Legacy Family Plans are covenants, or family constitutions, that provide governance and foster family relationships to prevent unleashing of the Cur$e of Inheritance. Cindy’s passion to protect families was born out of the pain she experienced after her parents passed away eight months apart.
Cindy is committed to disrupting traditional estate planning by sharing these critical family preparation planning tools. Legacy Family Planning is the secret weapon of successful wealth transfer and has been used by ultra-high-net-worth families to transfer their wealth for generations, an option previously unavailable to families of lesser wealth.
In the Cur$e of Inheritance, Cindy shares the real reason wealth transfers fail and how to protect your family from being broke, bitter, and blaming you. In The Legacy Family Way, Cindy provides step-by-step instructions to foster family relationships to create lasting wealth.
Legacy Family Revolution
info@LegacyFamilyRevolution.com 5100 Eldorado Parkway, Suite, 102-703 McKinney, TX 78006 210-414-7522
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019