Christopher Letsinger is the CEO of CL Consulting Group. Chris’s area of expertise is helping black business owners get setup to do business with the Government and Consulting them through the process.
If you want to learn how to get structured to be fundable, today’s show is for you.
- What small business owners can qualify for Government Contracts?
- What you need to know Navigating your Next Move
- The difference between a Hook up, Hobby and Hustle
- How losing with the Government is actually winning
CONNECT WITH CHRIS:
This interview series is sponsored by a new movement, called Black People Forward, whose mission is to help people process the pain and trauma many in the black community have experienced and help us gain #momentum to move forward in the areas of health and wealth. www.blackpeopleforward.com.
Recent episodes from Lisa Williams (see all)
- Lisa Bonta Sumii on Black Female Elite Athletes – The Pressure, the Public Eye & Pushing Through - October 14, 2021
- Lauren Carson on Black Girl’s Struggling with Suicide, School and Social Anxiety - October 13, 2021
- Latricia Clark Letsinger on Helping Women Love Themselves Through Fashion & Makeovers - October 12, 2021