Cherie Mathews is a 16-year breast cancer survivor who turned a bad situation into doing good for others. Cherie is the Founder and CEO of healincomfort.com and Inventor of Heal in Comfort™ and The Recovery Shirt™. Cherie helps breast cancer patients heal in comfort and dignity and offers a solution for friends and loved ones desperately in search of how to truly help. This product of passion is an award-winning design and holds two U.S. Patents. The big vision is to implement this product into the discharge procedure after mastectomies, because being handed a pair of safety pins as post-operative equipment is not enough.
The best way to connect with Cherie Mathews is online at: http:///www.healincomfort.com. On Twitter, reach out to @healincomfort. You can also connect via LinkedIn and other social media outlets.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020