Cherie Mathews is a 16-year breast cancer survivor who turned a bad situation into doing good for others. Cherie is the Founder and CEO of healincomfort.com and Inventor of Heal in Comfort™ and The Recovery Shirt™. Cherie helps breast cancer patients heal in comfort and dignity and offers a solution for friends and loved ones desperately in search of how to truly help. This product of passion is an award-winning design and holds two U.S. Patents. The big vision is to implement this product into the discharge procedure after mastectomies, because being handed a pair of safety pins as post-operative equipment is not enough.
The best way to connect with Cherie Mathews is online at: http:///www.healincomfort.com. On Twitter, reach out to @healincomfort. You can also connect via LinkedIn and other social media outlets.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019