Brigitte Keane is an internationally renowned healer, speaker, bestselling international author, theologian, educator, consultant, and the creative visionary behind The Laughter Liberator, Pioneering the Laughter Lifestyle.
She is a creative and inspiring joy partner who provides her clients with creative and nurturing solutions that enable them to reconnect with themselves to feel joy-full and happier, releasing the laughter that exists in their souls.
With more than 20 years experience traveling the world as a laughter professional, Brigitte is passionate about sharing the sacred healing power of laughter. Inspired by the life-changing experiences of her own life, Brigitte invites others who are imprisoned by the grind of their daily life to play and experience the liberation of the Laughter Lifestyle.
Brigitte is on a mission to improve the self-esteem, self-confidence, and happiness of people all around the world and believes that, by supporting each other, the world can become a win-win place to be.
Facebook group The Laughter Lounge Global
COURAGE UNDER SIEGE, Eight Women Share Stories of How they Soared Far Beyond Circumstances of Life.
8 Audacious Women Share Stories of How They Soared Far Beyond Circumstances of Life
The Law of Brand Attraction,
24 Inspired Business Owners From The Brand Builders Club Share Their Most Successful Brand Attraction Strategies.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude - August 5, 2020
- NZENGHA WASEME: ArtWorks Legal Incubator & Residency Program Now Open for Applications - August 5, 2020