Bonnie Diaz – entrepreneur and CEO of BallroomBarks! – is a former world Mambo champion having the honor of being the first world champion for the United States.
After retiring from the competitive and performance world, she continued teaching, judging, and coaching world-wide – as well as enjoying a long career as a Master Pilates,Yoga, and Fitness instructor.
Never feeling fulfilled at her accomplishments and always aware of: “dying a little bit every day”, she explored an alternative lifestyle with her guru Mahendra Trivedi, affectionately known as “Guruji” and the “Trivedi Effect”.
She has become a Trivedi Healer; having a successful paper listed with her scientific results on Google Scholar.
After experiencing Mahendra Trivedi’s energy transmissions, thus harnessing the universal life-force, she was guided to explore the spiritual side of Ballroom Dance and life. Ballroomology is the result.
Bonnie Diaz hopes these works and thoughts will help guide past, present, and future ballroom dancers toward a more fulfilling career and lifestyle for generations to come…
Check out: Ballroom Barks
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020