Let’s talk about connecting, consulting and conversion through follow-up! During this episode we are unpacking the difference between traditional e-mail and video email as a differentiator and conversion tool. My guest and I talk about the value of video mail, how to leverage it, get over your fear of being on video and track your communications. Have you ever received an email that was miscommunicated and misinterpreted? We all know that email can be explosive and easily misunderstood and if you are in sells or service, you cannot afford that level of misunderstanding. Join my guest and I to discuss this amazing tool, who it serves and all the value it brings to business and connecting.
From the Host: BombBomb is a personal favorite of mine and I am super pumped to share this amazing product with you! As VP of Marketing at BombBomb, Ethan Beute helps sales professionals of all kinds communicate more clearly, connect more deeply, and convert at a higher rate using simple video. If you are in sells of any type (and aren’t we all?!), the name of the game is connectivity! Ethan takes us to school to discuss the product, the value and the possibility. Visit my web-site at www.sherryswift.com and read my blog from this episode to snag the tips from Ethan on video as a differentiator that will change your business. Write to me at Swifttalk@sherryswift.com and I will send you a sample BomBomb so that you can check it out!
Today’s Episode Talks about:
- The importance of transparency as a connection opportunity
- Video e-mail as a real option- how to leverage it for prospecting, follow-up and conversion
- Quality conversation that does not require you to be an awesome writer
- How to create value through video
- BombBomb integration through Gmail
- Tracking your responses through BombBomb for actionable response
- 81% get more responses, 68% converting leads at a higher rate
- Getting over your fear of video
- Send Sherry an e-mail @ Swifttalk@sherryswift.com and she will send you a video mail to see how this awesome tool works!
Mentioned in this episode:
BombBomb web-site: https://bombbomb.com
BombBomb Blog: https://bombbomb.com/blog
BombBomb on Facebook : http://facebook.com/bombbomb
BombBomb on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bombbomb
BombBomb on Linkedin: http://linkedin.com/company/bombbomb
Sherry’s web-site – www.sherryswift.com
Connect with Sherry on Social Media and get instantly updated on our next episodes!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/swifttransitions/
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherry-swift-70374610/
Did you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed creating it? Show us some love by subscribing to the podcast and leaving a review! Your feedback will help us to reach a wider audience and become a resource for so many others and that’s why we’re here…to be a resource! Thank you!!
Recent episodes from Vinney (Smile) Chopra (see all)
Recent episodes from Alicia Williams-Dibrell (see all)
- Mike Mireiter – Unique Lawns – Designing the Perfect Space - February 5, 2019
- Emily Spang, Helping Introverts Live Their Dreams - February 5, 2019
- Jeff Barnes’ New Book “All Hands on Deck” Becomes an Amazon Bestseller in the US and Canada - September 18, 2018