Batista Gremaud is the co-founder of the International Institute of Body Design, helping busy women over 40, look and feel 15 years younger, by eliminating pain with Dr. Fitness USA’s proprietary system
Batista’s expertise in strength training includes structural realignment of the spine and injury prevention.
Batista is a No1 Best Selling author of Feminine Body Design, empowering fitness for a pain free life and co-creator of the Feminine Body Design prescription strength training system.
A former international performer in ballet and Spanish dance Batista Gremaud is a visionary, certified in hands on healing, intuitive readings and energy clearing. Batista Gremaud ‘s long time passion in dance, quantum physique and metaphysical science inspires her to help busy women over 40 to achieve greater integration of body, mind and spirit through the practice of strengthening the body and the mind with the Body Design Formula prescription strength training coaching system.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020