Batista Gremaud is the co-founder of the International Institute of Body Design, helping busy women over 40, look and feel 15 years younger, by eliminating pain with Dr. Fitness USA’s proprietary system
Batista’s expertise in strength training includes structural realignment of the spine and injury prevention.
Batista is a No1 Best Selling author of Feminine Body Design, empowering fitness for a pain free life and co-creator of the Feminine Body Design prescription strength training system.
A former international performer in ballet and Spanish dance Batista Gremaud is a visionary, certified in hands on healing, intuitive readings and energy clearing. Batista Gremaud ‘s long time passion in dance, quantum physique and metaphysical science inspires her to help busy women over 40 to achieve greater integration of body, mind and spirit through the practice of strengthening the body and the mind with the Body Design Formula prescription strength training coaching system.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019