Angela Wilson Lee is the CEO and principal Interior Designer of Wilson Lee Interiors, as well as the buyer for Her Boutique. With more than 20 years of experience creating spaces and providing products that assure clarity, balance, and beauty, Angela approaches each design with a unique style, allowing for a design project to fit the custom needs of each client.
Developing an environment that will uplift, renew, and inspire clients is of the utmost importance. To accomplish this goal, Angela relies on her strong listening, conceptual, communication, and educational skills to derive a vision for each space. While the Angela and the Wilson Lee Interiors’ team execute projects that are aesthetically beautiful, it is just as imperative that our designs exceed the functional requirements for home and work.
To Learn More
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude - August 5, 2020
- NZENGHA WASEME: ArtWorks Legal Incubator & Residency Program Now Open for Applications - August 5, 2020