Angela Wilson Lee is the CEO and principal Interior Designer of Wilson Lee Interiors, as well as the buyer for Her Boutique. With more than 20 years of experience creating spaces and providing products that assure clarity, balance, and beauty, Angela approaches each design with a unique style, allowing for a design project to fit the custom needs of each client.
Developing an environment that will uplift, renew, and inspire clients is of the utmost importance. To accomplish this goal, Angela relies on her strong listening, conceptual, communication, and educational skills to derive a vision for each space. While the Angela and the Wilson Lee Interiors’ team execute projects that are aesthetically beautiful, it is just as imperative that our designs exceed the functional requirements for home and work.
To Learn More
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019