Aileen developed a distinct fascination and keen interest in spirituality in the 1990s while she was attending various spiritual group meetings, courses and traveling to John of God in Brazil to witness his healing miracles. Taking a step further, she augmented those abilities by studying the healing modality Reiki to earn her first and second-degree levels. But it was only three years later, in 2011, when she met Guruji Mahendra Trivedi that she finally discovered her own natural healing abilities and began to raise her consciousness.
Aileen received her Bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University in 1974. She worked for 16 long years with a major telecommunications company in various capacities from a Directory Assistance Operator to an Engineering Associate. She transitioned into the legal field by earning a paralegal certificate from Santa Clara University. Later, she worked various positions as Legal Secretary, as paralegal in a law firm and currently as part of the in-house legal staff for a corporation.
This information is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided in this broadcast, including information that may be provided in this broadcast directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019