Aileen developed a distinct fascination and keen interest in spirituality in the 1990s while she was attending various spiritual group meetings, courses and traveling to John of God in Brazil to witness his healing miracles. Taking a step further, she augmented those abilities by studying the healing modality Reiki to earn her first and second-degree levels. But it was only three years later, in 2011, when she met Guruji Mahendra Trivedi that she finally discovered her own natural healing abilities and began to raise her consciousness.
Aileen received her Bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University in 1974. She worked for 16 long years with a major telecommunications company in various capacities from a Directory Assistance Operator to an Engineering Associate. She transitioned into the legal field by earning a paralegal certificate from Santa Clara University. Later, she worked various positions as Legal Secretary, as paralegal in a law firm and currently as part of the in-house legal staff for a corporation.
This information is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided in this broadcast, including information that may be provided in this broadcast directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020