Civil rights attorney Vincent W. Davis was a featured speaker at Business Expert Forum at Harvard Faculty Club, an annual conference of thought leaders from around the globe including CEOs, dignitaries, professionals, and leaders in the technical and medical fields. Having personally represented over 1,000 families across the country since 1986 in their battle to get their children back, Davis is recognized for his expertise in defending parents, grandparents, foster parents and other guardians against the claims of Child Protective Services (CPS) and the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS).
To learn more about Vincent W. Davis, tune in at 8 a.m. PST on Saturdays for his radio show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/talkradioexperts/2017/05/13/get-your-kids-back-now or visit http://www.helpfightcps.com/ to listen to past shows.
To Learn More
Organization: Offices of Vincent W. Davis & Associates
Address: 150 N Santa Anita Ave, Suite 200, Arcadia, CA 91006, United States
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020