Dr. Deborah Matthew MD helps her patients restore their health by addressing the root cause of their symptoms, instead of treating diseases with drugs.
After suffering with hormonal symptoms that left her exhausted and irritable, and prevented her from being the wife and mother that she wanted to be, she refocused her medical career to help others restore their health with bio-identical hormone therapy. Dr Matthew combined her background in medicine with her interest in fitness and nutrition to create a complete medical wellness approach using scientifically-based treatments to help her patients restore their energy, libido, mood, and memory, as well as lose weight and discontinue many of their prescription medications.
As a leader in this field of medicine, Dr Matthew has proven her level of knowledge repeatedly. She is a Diplomat of the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM), and the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABOIM). In her role as an oral board examiner for the ABAARM, she tests other doctors to see if they have the knowledge to become certified as a specialist in this area. She has presented lectures about hormone therapy to forward thinking medical doctors across the US, as well as in Bangkok, Bali and Dubai, and has had the honor to speak at Harvard where she shared the stage with Suzanne Somers. She has been the President of the North Carolina Integrative Medicine Society since 2015 and is a member of the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Her best-selling book This is Not Normal: A Busy Woman’s Guide To Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance is now available.
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020