In 2003, when I was downsized from my job as a training and development professional, I felt like I lost everything until I realized I could live my ideal life by running the business on my terms. Later that same year, I started Life is Ideal to help women to live happier, wealthier and healthier lives and learn how to shine in their own business brilliance!
I came up with an acronym for the word FREEDOM:
To have freedom means to have faith, to experience release, to evaluate, (and have enough energy to do it all!).
Running a business takes determination, optimism, and a healthy and sound mindset.
Freedom remains a core value; it’s the right to think, say or do whatever you want without being controlled or limited or restrained! Freedom remains a core value in my life and business, so I can help other entrepreneurs find freedom in theirs.
–Tina Kadish, Freedom Strategist, Life is Ideal
Tina Kadish is a Freedom Strategist, lifestyle and money coach. Through Life Is Ideal, Tina empowers professional women and entrepreneurs to achieve the clarity and focus to become happier, wealthier and healthier; in order to live the life they love. Tina is also a certified Money Power Coach.
Her website is http://www.lifeisideal.com
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JOY BALMER: Connecting to Your Spirituality – February 27, 2019
- KRISTA CALLAS: The Power of Sacred Journaling –
- Aileen C. Lee: Gratitude Helps to Connect to the Divine (The God of Your Understanding) – December 17, 2018
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- JAGDISH SINGH:A Look at Depression and the Trivedi Effect - March 7, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: The Self Esteem Survival Guide - March 7, 2019
- DR. WILLIAM ‘BILL’ PLIKERD:Pathway to the Divine – Trivedi Effect Journey to Connect to Life Force Energy - February 27, 2019