In 2003, when I was downsized from my job as a training and development professional, I felt like I lost everything until I realized I could live my ideal life by running the business on my terms. Later that same year, I started Life is Ideal to help women to live happier, wealthier and healthier lives and learn how to shine in their own business brilliance!
I came up with an acronym for the word FREEDOM:
To have freedom means to have faith, to experience release, to evaluate, (and have enough energy to do it all!).
Running a business takes determination, optimism, and a healthy and sound mindset.
Freedom remains a core value; it’s the right to think, say or do whatever you want without being controlled or limited or restrained! Freedom remains a core value in my life and business, so I can help other entrepreneurs find freedom in theirs.
–Tina Kadish, Freedom Strategist, Life is Ideal
Tina Kadish is a Freedom Strategist, lifestyle and money coach. Through Life Is Ideal, Tina empowers professional women and entrepreneurs to achieve the clarity and focus to become happier, wealthier and healthier; in order to live the life they love. Tina is also a certified Money Power Coach.
Her website is http://www.lifeisideal.com
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Day with Memories in a Mansion – June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion – June 27, 2019
- MARJORIE CLEMENTE: Cancer as a Blessing — Champion Book Project with Memories in a Mansion – June 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019