Death and Taxes, that’s what they say! Vinney goes into everything from single-family to multifamily and explains that in certain states, the taxes are different. Some states have a state tax, and some do not. Which sounds good, but you usually pay more in these states in property tax. The real estate tax is different when you are investing in multifamily. If you are in the multifamily syndication, the taxes to due ais based on the type of property, and the value of the property will determine that amount. Vinney explains the right way to buy a multifamily and why. Always pay your taxes through the LLC and never mix with your accounts. The asset value of taxes also known as the “Mill Rate” of the county.
What is the secret of depreciation? Listen and find out…..
- Management companies
- Lead maintenance manager
- Value of the structure
- What are your expenses?
- Exculpated deprecation
Get your copy – Syndication Made Easy – https://amzn.to/2kwjHDN
To get more info – Text: LEARN to 47-47-47
Learn – https://vinneychopra.com/
Invest – https://moneilinvest.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VinneyChopra/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vinneychopra/?hl=en
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/i n/vinney-smile-chopra-7b7b9619/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/smilingvinney
#vinneychopra #cashflow #multifamilyinvesting #apartmentinvesting #investor #multifamily #vinneymultifamily #moneil #moneilinvest #realestate #guidetosuccess #success #motivation #syndication #passiveincome #realestateinvesting #goals
Recent episodes from Vinney (Smile) Chopra (see all)
- How to Make the MULTIFAMILY BUSINESS EASY WITH MICHAEL BLANK – June 9, 2020
- COVID – 19 and Property Management – May 23, 2020
- Why You Need To Invest in Real Estate NOW – with Bill Manassero – April 28, 2020
Recent episodes from Alicia Williams-Dibrell (see all)
- How to Make the MULTIFAMILY BUSINESS EASY WITH MICHAEL BLANK - June 9, 2020
- COVID – 19 and Property Management - May 23, 2020
- Why You Need To Invest in Real Estate NOW –with Bill Manassero - April 28, 2020