Regina Huber, Founder & CEO of Transform Your Performance www.transformyourperformance.com
Drawing from her extensive corporate experience in six countries, Regina Huber is a Transformational Leadership Coach for Business Women, Diversity & Co-Creation Advocate, Speaker with a Passion for Dance, and Author of Speak up, Stand out and Shine – Speak Powerfully in Any Situation, reviewed on The Huffington Post.
Regina is a Certified Leadership Ambassador by Take The Lead Women and a C-IQ® Enhanced Skills Coach (Conversational Intelligence® for team leaders to navigate successfully through conversation). She serves as Co-Chair of the NYC Financial Women’s Association’s (FWA) Distinguished Speakers Committee. She is a leading member of Alysia Silberg’s Global Women Game Changers, and an Executive Global Mentor at UAMDC (UAE-Africa Mentoring Development Consortium). Regina is also a Premier member of Women Speakers Association (WSA). In 2017, she supported several initiatives and conferences in Ghana (SOS Jobs4Women Ghana; Africa Internship Academy) and South Africa (WOVSA – Women of Value South Africa).
Regina offers private coaching programs, group workshops, and interactive talks and presentations for events
Recent episodes from Vinney (Smile) Chopra (see all)
- How Do You Increase Your Investments NOI? – December 10, 2019
- Raising Money, Social Media and the SEC with Kim Lisa Taylor! – December 9, 2019
- Where is Vinney NOW? – November 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Alicia Williams-Dibrell (see all)
- How Do You Increase Your Investments NOI? - December 10, 2019
- Raising Money, Social Media and the SEC with Kim Lisa Taylor! - December 9, 2019
- Do You Think Before You Speak? - November 26, 2019