Take a Chill Pill: Your emotions are making your furbabies sick
Studies prove that our bonded animal companions can smell and feel our emotions. So when we let them (negative emotions) get the best of us, and we live in a state of fight or flight, not only are we creating disease in our bodies but also in theirs.
Rachel Augusta was featured by the New York Times, CNN, BBC and was on the cover of People Magazine. Rachel works with animals all over the world who are sick, injured, have a terminal illness or suffer from age-related issues or trauma due to previous abuse. She is a certified Advanced Proficiency Healing Touch for Animals® practitioner which is the highest certification in this field. She has her own practice, works in hospitals, vet clinics & rehab facilities, and shelters. Rachel’s business was featured in a best selling Hay House published book, Women Rocking Business, she has been interviewed by the international animal protection organization In Defense of Animals, has been interviewed on numerous podcasts and radio shows, and is a keynote speaker at various festivals, events, colleges, and workshops spreading her message about the importance of preventative healthcare.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- Dr. RUTH RODRIGUEZ: Natural Solutions for Your Child and Family – July 7, 2020
- Dr. USHA MANTHA: What You Need To Know About Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease – March 19, 2020
- Dr. BILL BERGMAN: How to End Destructive Habits and Addictions – November 17, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020