Nancy Matthews is known as the “Visionary with Guts” for her willingness to blaze through challenges and obstacles and turn adversity into advantage. She brings more than 30 years of experience to show you exactly how to do what you love and have the money follow. Her genuine care for others shines through whether she’s on stage, hosting her weekly radio show, working with clients or standing in line at the market. She loves to teach and share the exact strategies, creativity and focus that allowed her to grow from a single mom, living paycheck to paycheck, to create not one, but two million dollar businesses AND make a positive difference in the lives of thousands.
As her mentor, John Maxwell says, “Once you’ve tasted significance, success will never satisfy.”
Memories in a Mansion (MIM) is a non-profit organization designed to prepare young, at risk women to become tomorrow’s women leaders. Using the Power of Imagination & Positive Memories the MIM mission is to inspire and equip young women to lead productive, fulfilling lives for themselves and their children.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Day with Memories in a Mansion – June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion – June 27, 2019
- MARJORIE CLEMENTE: Cancer as a Blessing — Champion Book Project with Memories in a Mansion – June 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019