Michelle Manire started Coast to Coast in 1994 on her foundation of experience in executive level conference and event planning and hotel management. She has managed complex multi-million dollar multi-day events as project manager. Always ensuring that budgets are adhered to and never exceeded.
Michelle has the leadership capabilities to direct staff and suppliers and develop partnerships to meet the goals of her clients. With the highest level of entrepreneurial passion and innovation and a vision for excellence, memorable experiences are created for her clients and their attendees.
A lifelong learner, Michelle is a graduate of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Initiative, Leadership Long Beach and a Certified Meeting Manager (CMM), a senior level industry certification and is currently in a CEO’s mastermind program.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- KIMBERLY WEITCAMP: 5 Day Challenge to Better Website Conversions for Daily Success – June 16, 2020
- CHETAN PARKYN: Human Design – Discover the Person You Were Born to Be for Daily Success –
- JENA RODRIGUEZ: Be a Brave Master for Daily Success — How The Ego Tricks Us and Keeps Us Playing Small (And What To Do About It!) – April 9, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- GAYLE EDWARDS — UnCensored Straight Talk about Communications Today; New Book is Law of Brand Attraction - June 26, 2020
- LOUBNA ZARROU Shares Law of Brand Attraction Secrets From New Book - June 26, 2020
- DONNA SINGER: Jazz Star Featured in Expert Profiles Volume 11— New CD Released Available Now - June 26, 2020