Michelle Manire started Coast to Coast in 1994 on her foundation of experience in executive level conference and event planning and hotel management. She has managed complex multi-million dollar multi-day events as project manager. Always ensuring that budgets are adhered to and never exceeded.
Michelle has the leadership capabilities to direct staff and suppliers and develop partnerships to meet the goals of her clients. With the highest level of entrepreneurial passion and innovation and a vision for excellence, memorable experiences are created for her clients and their attendees.
A lifelong learner, Michelle is a graduate of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Initiative, Leadership Long Beach and a Certified Meeting Manager (CMM), a senior level industry certification and is currently in a CEO’s mastermind program.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JOY BALMER: Connecting to Your Spirituality – February 27, 2019
- KRISTA CALLAS: The Power of Sacred Journaling –
- Aileen C. Lee: Gratitude Helps to Connect to the Divine (The God of Your Understanding) – December 17, 2018
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- JAGDISH SINGH:A Look at Depression and the Trivedi Effect - March 7, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: The Self Esteem Survival Guide - March 7, 2019
- DR. WILLIAM ‘BILL’ PLIKERD:Pathway to the Divine – Trivedi Effect Journey to Connect to Life Force Energy - February 27, 2019