Michelle Manire started Coast to Coast in 1994 on her foundation of experience in executive level conference and event planning and hotel management. She has managed complex multi-million dollar multi-day events as project manager. Always ensuring that budgets are adhered to and never exceeded.
Michelle has the leadership capabilities to direct staff and suppliers and develop partnerships to meet the goals of her clients. With the highest level of entrepreneurial passion and innovation and a vision for excellence, memorable experiences are created for her clients and their attendees.
A lifelong learner, Michelle is a graduate of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Initiative, Leadership Long Beach and a Certified Meeting Manager (CMM), a senior level industry certification and is currently in a CEO’s mastermind program.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Day with Memories in a Mansion – June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion – June 27, 2019
- MARJORIE CLEMENTE: Cancer as a Blessing — Champion Book Project with Memories in a Mansion – June 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019