Michelle Manire started Coast to Coast in 1994 on her foundation of experience in executive level conference and event planning and hotel management. She has managed complex multi-million dollar multi-day events as project manager. Always ensuring that budgets are adhered to and never exceeded.
Michelle has the leadership capabilities to direct staff and suppliers and develop partnerships to meet the goals of her clients. With the highest level of entrepreneurial passion and innovation and a vision for excellence, memorable experiences are created for her clients and their attendees.
A lifelong learner, Michelle is a graduate of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Initiative, Leadership Long Beach and a Certified Meeting Manager (CMM), a senior level industry certification and is currently in a CEO’s mastermind program.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- ARLENE KRANTZ: Daily Success Word of the Day is MONEY – October 11, 2018
- MICHELLE MANIRE: Daily Success Word of the Day is DIGNITY – October 9, 2018
- GAIL DIXON: Daily Success Word of the Day is AUTHENTICITY – June 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- CAROLA SAND: Science and the Divine — How Life Force Energy Helps Healing - October 17, 2018
- PATRICIA ROWE: Optimizing Human Potential with Life Force Energy - October 17, 2018
- CAROLA SAND: Fighting Chronic Fatigue with Biofield Energy - October 17, 2018