Michael Martinez has been a financial advisor and pension advocate for more than 21 years, dedicated to helping individuals with their pensions, income planning, investments and preparing for the future. He started The Pension Group for exactly this reason: To help people better understand their pension options. Since then, Michael has helped hundreds of clients evaluate their pension plans to help ensure accuracy and soundness.
He has spoken at the Business Expert Forum at Harvard Faculty Club, NASDAQ, and Coca-Cola as well as other venues around the nation.
As the head of a team of Columbus pension advisors, Michael knows the importance of strong leadership and creative thinking. He has helped police officers, teachers, firefighters and employees from various companies including Honda, BMW, AT&T, Battelle, 3M and JCPenney explore their pension options.
Neither Michael Martinez nor The Pension Group has any affiliation with any company and/or with American Honda Motor Co, Inc or its affiliates.
A CORPORATE CONNECTION
Michael has been a guest speaker at several venues, including the 33rd Annual Governor’s Conference and several AT&T events to teach employees about their 401(k) plans, pensions, and their various planning options. Education is the key to helping people make decisions that they face both financially and personally. After all, retirement is not the end, but the start to a new beginning.
A HOLISTIC APPROACH
As a firm, The Pension Group takes a more holistic approach to pension and retirement planning. We’re committed to servicing our clients in several different areas, not just investments. Throughout the years, we have helped clients evaluate options in Social Security, Social Security Disability (SSI) and tax-planning with our network of in-house CPAs and estate-planning attorneys.
A PERSONAL TOUCH
Michael is the proud father of five children. He has been very active in the Dublin, Ohio, community, volunteering for several organizations including the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Memorial Tournament, Veterans Project, Dublin Food Pantry, Salvation Army and Junior Achievement.
To Learn More:
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020