Laura Beers spent most of her childhood with a nose stuck in a book, dreaming of becoming an author. She attended Brigham Young University, eventually earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management. Laura worked her way up to a Sr. Project Engineer for a large general contractor in Southern California until she stopped working to focus on raising her children. Having a never-ending desire to write, Laura wrote and published her first book, Saving Shadow, a Regency Spy Romance novel.
So how does a construction manager become an accomplished author? Listen as Ed Bracey asks her the pertinent questions to answer the “secret sauce” that Laura used to not only produce this novel, but helps her continue on to novel 2 and now, number 3!!! Laura shares how anyone can write and produce that book within each of us.
Besides a passion for reading and writing, she loves spending time with her three children, waterskiing, hiking, and drinking Dr. Pepper. Currently, Laura Beers resides in South Carolina.
Recent episodes from Ed Bracey (see all)
- Rachel Gilmore – Success Coach Grounded by Love – January 15, 2018
- Dr. Samantha Phillips – Speaker, Media Personality and Success Coach – January 10, 2018
- Carolyn Maul – Life Transformational Coach –
Recent episodes from Alicia Williams-Dibrell (see all)
- Mike Mireiter – Unique Lawns – Designing the Perfect Space - February 5, 2019
- Emily Spang, Helping Introverts Live Their Dreams - February 5, 2019
- Jeff Barnes’ New Book “All Hands on Deck” Becomes an Amazon Bestseller in the US and Canada - September 18, 2018