Joy Balmer shares insight into connecting to your spiritual side. Spirituality can be defined in a wide variety of ways. For many seekers, it’s about connecting with something greater than yourself. You might call it God, the universe, or nature. Whatever words you choose to describe it, it’s an experience that gives deeper meaning to your daily routines and ordinary actions. Connecting to the God of your understanding is actually a self-healing therapy. By raising your consciousness, transformation takes place. Healing occurs naturally during the transformation process.
The Power of self-healing can produce dramatic results, the process can be simple. It doesn’t require extensive therapy or taking a year off work to trek through Tibet.
Try these 15 ways to live more spiritually, starting with where you are now.
Learn more: https://www.joyblessings.com/15-surprising-ways-to-live-more-spiritually/
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Day with Memories in a Mansion – June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion – June 27, 2019
- MARJORIE CLEMENTE: Cancer as a Blessing — Champion Book Project with Memories in a Mansion – June 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019