Rex Rolf has over 25 years’ experience as a specialist in talent management focusing on leadership development, performance enhancement and career transition coaching. As the founder of Cornerstone Performance Group, LLC, he leverages his extensive experience as an Executive Coach to help motivated individuals achieve greater professional and personal success in quickly and effectively. Rex has successfully coached hundreds of individuals as they sought to secure new rewarding employment opportunities within or outside of organizations. He is passionate about helping individuals and teams achieve their full professional and personal potential.
In this insightful interview, Rex shares insiders’ tips on how to increase the potential for success when going through a career transition.
Some of these valuable tips include:
- How to assimilate and integrate well within a new company
- The advantages of having a knowledgeable professional to help with the career transition
- How misinformation can affect a career transition
- How to break your career down
- How the different personalities make their career decisions
- Why failing forward is ok
- The fundamental set of best practices that works universally
- What are career transition, leadership development and performance enhancement
- How to achieve market readiness
- What is market engagement
- Why onboarding assimilation coaching is so important
- How to do your due diligence
Learn more at: https://go4cornerstone.com/
For more info about becoming an interview guest on JC Soto’s podcast please visit: https://www.onlinemedia360.com
Visit https://www.onlinemedia360.com for more info.
Recent episodes from JC Soto (see all)
- JC Soto Interviews Rex Rolf On Career Transition: Factors to Success - February 11, 2021
- JC Soto Interviews Christopher Knight On Things About Your Local Chamber of Commerce You Never Knew - October 26, 2020
- JC Soto Interviews Darla Evon on How to Find The Strength to Get Back up After Being Knocked Down Over And Over - August 10, 2020