Marta Spirk is a wife, mom to 5-year-old triplets, a writer, podcaster and empowerment coach, helping women to move past perfectionism, impostor syndrome and comparison and into VISIBILITY, CREDIBILITY & PROFIT.
Her 5-step process is called ENGAGE TO SERVE™, she’s a podcast host at The Empowered Woman (over 70K downloads) and creator of The Empowered Woman School membership and workshops.
In this interview, Marta shares:
- How to really increase self-confidence
- What’s the “lack of self-awareness”
- Why we need to seek our truth
- Why re-visiting our past is important
- A more empowering way of looking at failure
Learn more at: martaspirk.com
For more info about becoming an interview guest on JC Soto’s podcast please visit: https://www.onlinemedia360.com
Recent episodes from JC Soto (see all)
- JC Soto Interviews Darla Desautel On How to Develop And Use Our Intuition in Business - November 17, 2021
- JC Soto Interviews Heather Rose Sackrison On How to Save Time, Make More Money And Make Life Easier by Using a Virtual Assistant - August 23, 2021
- JC Soto Interviews Jennilynne Coley on Learning How to Relax, Release And Receive More - August 23, 2021