Aleasha Bahr is a CEO/Owner & High End Marketing and Sales Strategist.
After 13 years successfully closing 90-100% of her 5 and 6 figure sales meetings, her life passion is now giving others her closing framework so they can experience the same sales success. She helps business owners and their sales teams put humanity back in their sales and make a killing doing it.
In this highly informative conversation, Aleasha discusses:
- The relationship between marketing and sales
- The right mental conversation to have before a sales call
- How to treat the sales process
- What’s the core of the sales process
- What is the best type of sale
- The importance of “understanding”
- What’s the second layer of listening
- The importance of a sales framework
- Tips to improve your sales process
- What makes a great salesperson
You can visit her website at: https://www.aleashabahr.com or
email her at: email@example.com
For more info about becoming an interview guest visit: https://www.onlinemedia360.com
Visit https://www.onlinemedia360.com for more info.
Recent episodes from JC Soto (see all)
- JC Soto Interviews April Renee on How to Collapse Networking Time With Your Podcast - July 14, 2020
- JC Soto Interviews Michelle Mras on How to Feel At Ease Onstage And Become a Better Public Speaker - July 13, 2020
- JC Soto Interviews Aleasha Bahr on How to Turn an Easy Conversation Into a Sale - July 13, 2020