If you are a business owner who often feels overwhelmed and stressed because everyone wants a piece of you, this episode is for you. If your partners / families often complain that you are spending too much time working and you find it hard to create boundaries between work and personal life, this episode is for you. My guest today helps busy business owners become more productive and find work-life balance.
Gina Gardiner is a No1 International Bestselling Author, Motivational Speaker, Empowerment and Relationship Coach and Transformational Leadership Trainer with well over 30 years of experience helping people experience happiness, success and fulfilment. She is the founder of the Thrive Together Tribe membership and personal and spiritual development program and The Enlightened Leadership Program.
Gina is passionate about supporting people to live a truly happy, successful and fulfilling life and supporting leaders to become the spiritual matriarchs and patriarchs who lead with integrity, compassion and the courage to do what is right rather than what is expedient.
During the interview, Gina shares:
- How the Enlightened Leadership Program was designed and who can benefit from it.
- What causes leaders and business owners to seek out the program.
- How the program helps leaders transform themselves and their businesses.
- Why the program takes at least 10 months to create sustainable results.
- How personal transformation translates into business success.
- The biggest obstacles to success leaders must overcome and how the Enlightened Leadership Program helps them do so.
- The real reason business owners and leaders do not commit to a leadership program.
For more information about Gina Gardiner and the Enlightened Leadership Program go to
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Doris Lance, Author, Hiker, and Fitness Advocate: Age Well with Movement and Nature - June 23, 2021
- Andres Lopez, Owner and Executive Chef, Duck a Diet Meal Prep: Delivering Delicious, Healthy, Ready-to-Eat Meals to Busy Adults and Top-Level Athletes - June 3, 2021
- Mike Concha, Personal Trainer at Equilibrium Personal Fitness Studio: How Customized Programs Produce Sustainable Results. - May 4, 2021