My guest in this episode is Dr. Virginia Colin, Director of Colin Family Mediation Group in Springfield, Virginia, and author of The Guide to Low-Cost Divorce in Virginia.
Her firm’s motto is, “We help family members stop fighting, solve problems, and stay out of court.”
In this interview, Dr. Colin describes the many benefits of working with a single mediator, instead of two attorneys, when negotiating a divorce settlement.
Those benefits include:
- Dramatic cost savings
- Significant time savings
- Greater long-term satisfaction with the final settlement
- Reduced emotional strain on all family members
Colin Family Mediation Group also helps resolve other types of family disputes, including those regarding inheritance, co-parenting arrangements for non-married couples, and long-standing estrangements.
For more information, visit their website at:
Email Dr. Virginia Colin at email@example.com
Amazon link to Dr. Colin’s book, The Guide to Low-Cost Divorce in Virginia
Recent episodes from Frank Felker (see all)
- Justin Brown on Growing Your Brand with Video - October 29, 2020
- Tom Schwab and the Power of Podcast Interview Marketing - October 26, 2020
- Justin Brown on Hiring and Managing Remote Workers - October 16, 2020