Welcome to Episode 31 of Building My Legacy.
In this episode, Corey Janke, a pharmacist and leadership coach, talks about building a legacy by forming a clear vision of the end . Most successful people leave a legacy of respect and love. Most importantly, they leave people better off than they found them. Successful leadership and legacy building are both predicated on the same thing: building meaningful relationships.
So if you want to know:
- How you can impact lives by asking questions of curiosity
- Since the “old age bus” arrives earlier than you expect, when do you begin building a legacy?
- The number one challenge you face as a leader when building your legacy
- Why does creating a legacy look like building a community mural?
In this Podcast we will discuss:
- The biggest challenges people face in legacy building involves developing meaningful relationships.
- Success in leadership and in legacy building requires you know who you really are.
- Design your community mural and establish your place in that picture.
About Corey Jahnke
A John Maxwell certified coach and Bob Burg Certified Go-Giver Coach,Corey is a leadership author, speaker and corporate trainer as well as a full-time hospital pharmacist, fitness enthusiast and all-out dog lover. Since 2008, when he faced a “professional burnout,” he has dedicated his life to making sure others don’t have to struggle with leadership fatigue and emotional/financial exhaustion. His books include The Successful Thinker and Release Your Inner Genie: How to Become Bold Again, and he contributes to The Good Men Project, the online “conversation no one else is having.”
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching: https://build2morrow.com/
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 31-Conversation with Corey Jahnke- If you want to create a legacy, start with the end in mind. -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – March 20, 2020
- Episode 30-Karen Whitaker Interview: Thoughts on the Leaders of the Future -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – March 17, 2020
- Episode 29-Karen Whitaker Interviewed on How to Create an Environment that Promotes Innovation -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – March 13, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Sivonnia DeBarros Founder and Principle Attorney of SL DeBarros Law Firm LLC - April 1, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast Episode #9 Blaise Hunter interviews Richard Wagstaff -Fear Of Missing On Plane -FOMOP - March 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Corporate Outplacement Specialist Matt Youngquist - March 27, 2020