Welcome to Episode 255 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Linda Fisk, the CEO of LeadHERship Global, a community where women can meet inspirational leaders, create lifelong friendships and be surrounded by people who are truly invested in their success. Linda founded LeadHERship Global to bring together mission-driven leaders who come together to share their ideas, work with one another and support each other in whatever ways they can. She shares with us why this international community of women has been so successful and what it can teach us about collaboration, addressing challenges and the characteristics that are now being embraced by the most effective leaders — regardless of their gender. True meaning, Linda believes, “never comes from what you get. It comes from what you give.”
So if you want to know:
- The key to success — no matter how you define it
- How collaboration all starts with trust, which isn’t an “either or” situation
- How true power lies in co-creation in which you share risk and responsibility
- The importance of asking the hard questions before you move forward in a collaborative relationship
- Why, for successful collaboration, you need to emphasize transformation over transaction
About Linda Fisk
Linda Fisk is a multi-award-winning CEO, TedX speaker, international best-selling author, keynote speaker, and university professor dedicated to amplifying and extending the success of other high-caliber business leaders. She is the CEO of LeadHERship Global, a community of unstoppable women enhancing their leadership blueprint and embracing their power to be the best version of themselves — in work and life. LeadHERship Global supports and guides ambitious, creative women to move in the direction of their purpose, their mission and their dreams with powerful connections, critical support, practical tools and valuable resources to show up, speak up and step up in their careers and personal lives. More information is available at https://leadhershipglobal.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023