While many think poverty reflects a lack of money, Demetrius Sandridge, author and speaker, knows firsthand that the term holds much more weight than what meets the natural eye. Affectionately known to many as “The Detroit Dog Whisperer”, Sandridge learned early in life that millionaire status had much more to do with mindset than money. It was only when he changed his mind set and associations that he saw his life transform right before his very eyes—and he’s on a mission to aid others in doing the same. Most people that live in poverty, believe that their situation is Final…that there’s no way out. They blame everything and everybody for their dilemma. But as stated before, POVERTY IS A MINDSET! It has nothing to do with race, or what city you live in… Join us for the conversation!
From the Host: Demetrius Sandridge is excited and focused on improving your opportunity and FEELINGS about your finances! At the young age of 20, Sandridge was afforded the opportunity to chauffeur for a multi-millionaire. Taking notes of his every move, walk and talk, he was inspired to reach for millionaire status after he’d watched his mother struggle to raise him and his three siblings. It was also at this time he realized that as he was earning $50,000 a year as his private chauffeur, while his mother—who’d worked for the millionaire many years as his housekeeper and nanny—made significantly less. Pulling his family out of poverty was no longer a wish, a preference or a nice gesture—it was a mandate. I’m giving a book away! Write to me at Swifttalk@sherryswift.com and let’s get a copy of his book in your hands!
Today’s Episode Talks about:
- Poverty is a Mind-set!
- How this power house pulled himself out of poverty
- Situational and Generational Poverty
- Intentional steps from Poverty to Prosperity
- Demetrius and his story of surviving Prostate Cancer
Mentioned in this episode:
Demetrius Sandridge website: www.dsandridge.com
Demetrius Sandridge facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YourEncounter4Life
Demetrius Sandridge Twitter: https://twitter.com/YourEncounter
Sherry’s web-site – www.sherryswift.com
Connect with Sherry on Social Media and get instantly updated on our next episodes!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/swifttransitions/
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherry-swift-70374610/
Did you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed creating it? Show us some love by subscribing to the podcast and leaving a review! Your feedback will help us to reach a wider audience and become a resource for so many others and that’s why we’re here…to be a resource! Thank you!!
Recent episodes from Sherry Swift (see all)
- Personal and Professional Growth, pressing the restart button! – Maynard Neal – February 12, 2018
- Ryan “Birdman” Parrott – Sons of The Flag, The Resource for Burn Survivors – February 3, 2018
- Demetrius Sandridge, Author of Breaking the Chains of Poverty: The Secret to Having a Wealthy, Healthy and Wholesome Life – January 15, 2018
Recent episodes from Alicia Williams-Dibrell (see all)
- Mike Mireiter – Unique Lawns – Designing the Perfect Space - February 5, 2019
- Emily Spang, Helping Introverts Live Their Dreams - February 5, 2019
- Jeff Barnes’ New Book “All Hands on Deck” Becomes an Amazon Bestseller in the US and Canada - September 18, 2018