Welcome to the “all things real estate “series! The topic of real estate holds a very special place in my heart as over 40 percent of my coaching practice is in service to real estate agents, teams and brokerages. One of the greatest challenges that the hundreds of realtors that I have supported face is the differentiation between real estate the job or hobby and real estate, your business that requires, Planning, execution, consistency and accountability to create sustainable success. There is necessity for entrepreneurial re-programming here. No one is coming! Coming to make you work, make you show up, make you lead generate, make you follow-up! You must CREATE and maintain habits that will ultimately reflect your success. If you and I have EVER had a conversation that involves the growth opportunity of going from where you are to where you really want to be, you have heard me say that Mindset is 90 % of the success formula. This is where coaching comes in for most of my clients and their teams!
Real talk about real opportunity! Matthew Stransky is one of my personal clients who I have watched grow into the leader that he is today! He successfully manages a team of 7, provides consistent coaching and training for his team, is consistently on the hunt for talent to add to his team and still makes time to sell a few homes himself! What a great conversation for anyone who is looking to take their business to the next level. In this interview, he addresses many different levels of growth and change available in a real estate career and offers insight and awesome advice to finding success. I would encourage you to visit my web-site @ www.sherryswift.com and read my blog from this episode to snag the tips from Matt that could change your business. I have supported hundreds of realtors to success and Since we’ve been focused on Real estate growth through coaching this episode I am going to gift a coaching session to a realtor who is ready to take their business to the next level no matter what level that may be. Write to me a Swifttalk@sherryswift.com and tell me in 100 words or less why you want to take your business to the next level and we will select a winner just in time for 2018 business planning!
Today’s Episode Talks about:
- How you think of money matters
- When it is a good time to add an assistant
- What does the perfect assistant look like and where should you search
- What are the big habits in real estate sells that create the big opportunity
- Time blocking and real estate
- Lead generation
- Advice from an expert on going from where you are to your next level.
- Win a free coaching session with Sherry Swift
Mentioned in this episode:
Stransky & Co Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matthew_stransky/
Stransky & Company Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/StranskyAndCompany/
Stransky & Company Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-stransky-171658116
Sherry’s web-site – www.sherryswift.com
Connect with Sherry on Social Media and get instantly updated on our next episodes!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/swifttransitions/
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherry-swift-70374610/
Did you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed creating it? Show us some love by subscribing to the podcast and leaving a review! Your feedback will help us to reach a wider audience and become a resource for so many others and that’s why we’re here…to be a resource! Thank you!!
Recent episodes from Sherry Swift (see all)
- Personal and Professional Growth, pressing the restart button! – Maynard Neal – February 12, 2018
- Ryan “Birdman” Parrott – Sons of The Flag, The Resource for Burn Survivors – February 3, 2018
- Demetrius Sandridge, Author of Breaking the Chains of Poverty: The Secret to Having a Wealthy, Healthy and Wholesome Life – January 15, 2018
Recent episodes from Alicia Williams-Dibrell (see all)
- Mike Mireiter – Unique Lawns – Designing the Perfect Space - February 5, 2019
- Emily Spang, Helping Introverts Live Their Dreams - February 5, 2019
- Jeff Barnes’ New Book “All Hands on Deck” Becomes an Amazon Bestseller in the US and Canada - September 18, 2018