There is an estimated 80 percent of Americans that are deficient in this important mineral!
Magnesium is also found in more than 300 different enzymes in your body which are responsible for:
- Creation of ATP
- Proper Formation of Bones and Teeth
- Relaxation of Blood Vessels
- Action of your Heart Muscle
- Promotion of Proper Bowel Function
- Regulation of Blood Sugar Levels
- Heart Function
Product Mentioned In Today’s Show:
Reacted Magnesium: provides three unique forms of highly-absorbed magnesium to ensure maximum absorption of this important macromineral. Most magnesium supplements use only a single source of magnesium, which can easily overwhelm a single pathway of absorption and limit uptake. Reacted Magnesium takes advantage of three unique pathways of absorption by providing magnesium as di-magnesium malate, magnesium citrate and magnesium glycinate for enhanced absorption, improved utilization and gastrointestinal (GI) comfort.
Recommended Lab for Todays Show is:
The GWH – 4. Super Panel Plus Men’s Hormones w Consult panel contains 20 tests with 89 biomarkers.
This panel includes Dr. Lewis’ consultation services and recommendations. Please complete the health survey at https://www.greenwisdomhealth.com/health-survey
Recent episodes from Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis (see all)
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – December 12, 2018
- Which Diet Is Best For Weight Loss | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – December 9, 2018
- Overcoming The United States of Stress | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – November 28, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 20 with Erin McGuire - December 13, 2018
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - December 12, 2018
- Photoshoot Secrets For Your Personal Brand with Sean Turi Ep 194 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 12, 2018