There is an estimated 80 percent of Americans that are deficient in this important mineral!
Magnesium is also found in more than 300 different enzymes in your body which are responsible for:
- Creation of ATP
- Proper Formation of Bones and Teeth
- Relaxation of Blood Vessels
- Action of your Heart Muscle
- Promotion of Proper Bowel Function
- Regulation of Blood Sugar Levels
- Heart Function
Product Mentioned In Today’s Show:
Reacted Magnesium: provides three unique forms of highly-absorbed magnesium to ensure maximum absorption of this important macromineral. Most magnesium supplements use only a single source of magnesium, which can easily overwhelm a single pathway of absorption and limit uptake. Reacted Magnesium takes advantage of three unique pathways of absorption by providing magnesium as di-magnesium malate, magnesium citrate and magnesium glycinate for enhanced absorption, improved utilization and gastrointestinal (GI) comfort.
Recommended Lab for Todays Show is:
The GWH – 4. Super Panel Plus Men’s Hormones w Consult panel contains 20 tests with 89 biomarkers.
This panel includes Dr. Lewis’ consultation services and recommendations. Please complete the health survey at https://www.greenwisdomhealth.com/health-survey
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 251-Deven Patel and Dr. Anand Srivastava on Bringing Advanced Scientific Knowledge to Market with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - January 27, 2023
- Ep. #6 – Mehmet Niyazi – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - January 27, 2023
- Episode #20-Staying Together-Part 3-Finances, Weight Gain, Bad Sex-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - January 27, 2023