Are “Diet” drinks really making you lose weight?
Serious Health Risks are Linked to Artificial Sweetners!
Did you know that Aspartame is a synthetic chemical composed of the amino acids phenylalanine and aspartic acid, with a methyl ester. When consumed, the methyl ester breaks down into methanol, which may be converted into formaldehyde.
Simple Tricks to Help You Ditch Artificial Sweetners:
- Sprucing up your water with lemon or lime juice, helps to reduce the cravings for sweets
- Having a cup of organic black coffee helps block your addiction to other opioid-releasing foods
- Also, addressing the issues that emotionally contribute to the sweet cravings
Product mentioned on todays show:
Lab Associated with this show:
Recent episodes from Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis (see all)
- Heavy Metal And Mold Detox | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – September 17, 2018
- The Miracle Magic of Magnesium | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – August 22, 2018
- Acne Rashes and Wrinkles | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – August 12, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018