Are “Diet” drinks really making you lose weight?
Serious Health Risks are Linked to Artificial Sweetners!
Did you know that Aspartame is a synthetic chemical composed of the amino acids phenylalanine and aspartic acid, with a methyl ester. When consumed, the methyl ester breaks down into methanol, which may be converted into formaldehyde.
Simple Tricks to Help You Ditch Artificial Sweetners:
- Sprucing up your water with lemon or lime juice, helps to reduce the cravings for sweets
- Having a cup of organic black coffee helps block your addiction to other opioid-releasing foods
- Also, addressing the issues that emotionally contribute to the sweet cravings
Product mentioned on todays show:
Lab Associated with this show:
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019
- Ep 242 -How To Properly Execute Consultative Sales- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 15, 2019
- Mathew Unger Focus Asset Management -Thriving in Retirement Without Outliving Your Income - June 15, 2019