Are “Diet” drinks really making you lose weight?
Serious Health Risks are Linked to Artificial Sweetners!
Did you know that Aspartame is a synthetic chemical composed of the amino acids phenylalanine and aspartic acid, with a methyl ester. When consumed, the methyl ester breaks down into methanol, which may be converted into formaldehyde.
Simple Tricks to Help You Ditch Artificial Sweetners:
- Sprucing up your water with lemon or lime juice, helps to reduce the cravings for sweets
- Having a cup of organic black coffee helps block your addiction to other opioid-releasing foods
- Also, addressing the issues that emotionally contribute to the sweet cravings
Product mentioned on todays show:
Lab Associated with this show:
Recent episodes from Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis (see all)
- Detoxify Your Liver | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – January 16, 2019
- Getting Real With Your Diet | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – January 14, 2019
- Is it Adrenal Fatigue or the Holiday Blues? | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – December 20, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock - January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business - January 23, 2019
- Meadowlands Chamber Podcast Episode 2- How To Develop The Right Mindset To Excel Your Professional Career with Marc Demetriou - January 23, 2019