Are “Diet” drinks really making you lose weight?
Serious Health Risks are Linked to Artificial Sweetners!
Did you know that Aspartame is a synthetic chemical composed of the amino acids phenylalanine and aspartic acid, with a methyl ester. When consumed, the methyl ester breaks down into methanol, which may be converted into formaldehyde.
Simple Tricks to Help You Ditch Artificial Sweetners:
- Sprucing up your water with lemon or lime juice, helps to reduce the cravings for sweets
- Having a cup of organic black coffee helps block your addiction to other opioid-releasing foods
- Also, addressing the issues that emotionally contribute to the sweet cravings
Product mentioned on todays show:
Lab Associated with this show:
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco - March 19, 2019
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - March 19, 2019
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019