Are “Diet” drinks really making you lose weight?
Serious Health Risks are Linked to Artificial Sweetners!
Did you know that Aspartame is a synthetic chemical composed of the amino acids phenylalanine and aspartic acid, with a methyl ester. When consumed, the methyl ester breaks down into methanol, which may be converted into formaldehyde.
Simple Tricks to Help You Ditch Artificial Sweetners:
- Sprucing up your water with lemon or lime juice, helps to reduce the cravings for sweets
- Having a cup of organic black coffee helps block your addiction to other opioid-releasing foods
- Also, addressing the issues that emotionally contribute to the sweet cravings
Product mentioned on todays show:
Lab Associated with this show:
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #15-Janet on First Dates or Friend Zone-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - December 2, 2022
- Interview with Elizabeth Kinsey Loan Originator with Prime Lending - December 2, 2022
- Interview with Kelley C. Pyles, CFP Certified Long Term Care Specialist with Royal Fund Management - December 1, 2022