Bacteria, Fungi, viruses and other microorganisms that compose your body’s microflora play a major role in your health, both mental and physical.
Beneficial Bacteria, also know as probiotics have been shown to:
- Counteract inflammation and control the growth of disease-causing bacteria
- Produce Vitamins, absorb minerals and eliminate toxins
- Control Asthma and reduce risk of allergies
- Benefit your mood and mental health
- Normalize your weight
Products mentioned in today’s show:
Lab Panel for gut health:
Mike Saunders, MBA
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #14 – Richard McCann – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Burt Williamson Founder of PlanPrep - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Lange and Jamie Patrick, Real Estate Agents & Advisors with Compass - March 31, 2023