Why is it so hard to lose weight and keep it off?
Things to control in order to lose weight:
- Control your carbohydrate intake
- Control your stress, physical, mental, chemical.
- Learn the glycemic index and eat foods with low values.
- Consider the possibility of a sub optimal thyroid.
- Consider that your adrenal glands may be chronically fatigued.
If you don’t know if your adrenal glands or thyroid are optimal, consider ordering our Comprehensive Lab test:
This panel includes a complimentary consultation with Dr. Lewis, functional medicine report and suggested supplementation schedule.
Products that assist weight loss:
Dr. Stephen Lewis, D.C. and Janet have a long history of helping people achieve their optimal health, by utilizing extensive, but low cost lab work. Dr. Stephen Lewis, D.C. stays current on the latest research pertaining to nutritional supplements and optimal health. Janet Lewis is a Certified Natural Health Consultant with a unique perspective on alternative and complimentary nutrition from studying with numerous national leading alternative health experts.
Their company, Green Wisdom Health, provides Science Based knowledge, where customers get information based on years of experience. Dr. Lewis and Janet treat patients with natural compounds and verify the results with pre and post lab tests. This service is provided across the United States, making it convenient and affordable. Based on lab results findings, Dr. Lewis and Janet then provide their customers with the most highly researched bio-available nutritional supplements that are only available thru a health care professional.
Connect with us:
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco - March 19, 2019
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - March 19, 2019
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019