Do your children suffer from ADHD/ADD? Why is this so rampant?
Symptoms of ADHD:
- Frequent Fidgeting or squirming
- Frequent Daydreaming
- Difficulty playing quietly
- Excessive talking and interrupting others
Five Dietary Factors to Address if your Child has ADHD:
- Too Much Sugar
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Too Few Beneficial Bacteria
- Animal Sourced Omega-3 Deficiency
- Food Additives and GMO Ingredients
ADD/ADHD Adult and Child Support:
Skin, Hair and Wrinkle Support:
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned the passion successful leaders have to leave a meaningful legacy. Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to help them build a meaningful legacy.
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019
- Ep 242 -How To Properly Execute Consultative Sales- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 15, 2019
- Mathew Unger Focus Asset Management -Thriving in Retirement Without Outliving Your Income - June 15, 2019