What exactly is an MTHFR? How do you know if you have it? Is there testing that can be done to find out if you have it?
Signs of low activity MTHFR mutation include:
- Elevated Homocysteine levels
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Difficult Pregnancies
- Potentially impaired ability to detoxify
- Bi-Polar and Manic-Depressive Disorders
Product that help methylation:
Best lab panel to see if you have the MTHFR mutation:
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned the passion successful leaders have to leave a meaningful legacy. Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to help them build a meaningful legacy.
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019
- Ep 242 -How To Properly Execute Consultative Sales- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 15, 2019
- Mathew Unger Focus Asset Management -Thriving in Retirement Without Outliving Your Income - June 15, 2019