What exactly is an MTHFR? How do you know if you have it? Is there testing that can be done to find out if you have it?
Signs of low activity MTHFR mutation include:
- Elevated Homocysteine levels
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Difficult Pregnancies
- Potentially impaired ability to detoxify
- Bi-Polar and Manic-Depressive Disorders
Product that help methylation:
Best lab panel to see if you have the MTHFR mutation:
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco - March 19, 2019
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - March 19, 2019
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019