What exactly is an MTHFR? How do you know if you have it? Is there testing that can be done to find out if you have it?
Signs of low activity MTHFR mutation include:
- Elevated Homocysteine levels
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Difficult Pregnancies
- Potentially impaired ability to detoxify
- Bi-Polar and Manic-Depressive Disorders
Product that help methylation:
Best lab panel to see if you have the MTHFR mutation:
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-Janet on First Dates or Friend Zone-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - November 27, 2022
- Episode 244- Steven Adjei on the Struggles of Entrepreneurship and the Importance of Leaving a Legacy-with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - November 27, 2022
- Ep #21- Interview with Dr. Adam Rushford Owner of Hands on Health Chiropractic – w/Nick Bour Founder of Inspire Wealth - November 27, 2022