In this episode, we discussed:
- Why the changes to our store
- We have forgetful senior moments, lay things around as markers so you can remember where you put them.
- Too much information overload, need to stick feet in the river and relax and just escape.
- Research article most people fear losing their mental ability over losing their physical ability.
- Need to up your nutrient levels to help pull off the toxins they are accumulating thru plastics, pesticides and chemicals that are causing our minds to decline.
- Need genetic testing to find out if there is genetic weakness in the family that might help enlighten you to possible issues in the future.
Early warning signs of Alzheimer’s
- Poor Judgment and decision-making
- Missing a monthly payment
- Forgetting which day it is and remembering it later
- Difficulty having a conversation
Things to help your mind:
- A really great fish oil – Our favorite is Omega Monopure because it is 3 times as strong and is predigested.
- Switch to a Ketogenic Diet to help keep your mind from slipping. That would include a high fat, moderate protein and low-net carb diet.
- MCT oil great for cognitive health in women with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Optimize your Vitamin D
- Avoid and eliminate mercury and aluminum from your body
- Avoid statin drugs
- Challenge your mind daily!
Dr. Stephen Lewis,D.C. and Janet have a long history of helping people achieve their optimal health, by utilizing extensive, but low cost lab work. Dr. Stephen Lewis, D.C. stays current on the latest research pertaining to nutritional supplements and optimal health.
Recent episodes from Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis (see all)
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – December 12, 2018
- Which Diet Is Best For Weight Loss | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – December 9, 2018
- Overcoming The United States of Stress | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – November 28, 2018
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Social Media Marketing Secrets For Influencers with Rudy Mawer Ep 195– Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 16, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 20 with Erin McGuire - December 13, 2018
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - December 12, 2018