In this episode, we discussed:
- Why the changes to our store
- We have forgetful senior moments, lay things around as markers so you can remember where you put them.
- Too much information overload, need to stick feet in the river and relax and just escape.
- Research article most people fear losing their mental ability over losing their physical ability.
- Need to up your nutrient levels to help pull off the toxins they are accumulating thru plastics, pesticides and chemicals that are causing our minds to decline.
- Need genetic testing to find out if there is genetic weakness in the family that might help enlighten you to possible issues in the future.
Early warning signs of Alzheimer’s
- Poor Judgment and decision-making
- Missing a monthly payment
- Forgetting which day it is and remembering it later
- Difficulty having a conversation
Things to help your mind:
- A really great fish oil – Our favorite is Omega Monopure because it is 3 times as strong and is predigested.
- Switch to a Ketogenic Diet to help keep your mind from slipping. That would include a high fat, moderate protein and low-net carb diet.
- MCT oil great for cognitive health in women with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Optimize your Vitamin D
- Avoid and eliminate mercury and aluminum from your body
- Avoid statin drugs
- Challenge your mind daily!
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned the passion successful leaders have to leave a meaningful legacy. Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to help them build a meaningful legacy.
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 26-Karen Whitaker Talks about Changing Your Mindset to Deal with Transition-with Lois Sonstegard – February 21, 2020
- Ep 25-Kate Fitzsimons-Build Resilience through Self Awareness & Interpersonal Connection. Change Lives. Leave A Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – December 18, 2019
- Episode 24: Jamie Rea, relationship specialist, talks about the importance of relationships in building a legacy. – December 13, 2019
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 309-Sell Me This Funnel -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 27, 2020
- Maddy Martin Head of Growth and Education at Smithai - February 27, 2020
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate - February 25, 2020