In this episode, we discussed:
- Why the changes to our store
- We have forgetful senior moments, lay things around as markers so you can remember where you put them.
- Too much information overload, need to stick feet in the river and relax and just escape.
- Research article most people fear losing their mental ability over losing their physical ability.
- Need to up your nutrient levels to help pull off the toxins they are accumulating thru plastics, pesticides and chemicals that are causing our minds to decline.
- Need genetic testing to find out if there is genetic weakness in the family that might help enlighten you to possible issues in the future.
Early warning signs of Alzheimer’s
- Poor Judgment and decision-making
- Missing a monthly payment
- Forgetting which day it is and remembering it later
- Difficulty having a conversation
Things to help your mind:
- A really great fish oil – Our favorite is Omega Monopure because it is 3 times as strong and is predigested.
- Switch to a Ketogenic Diet to help keep your mind from slipping. That would include a high fat, moderate protein and low-net carb diet.
- MCT oil great for cognitive health in women with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Optimize your Vitamin D
- Avoid and eliminate mercury and aluminum from your body
- Avoid statin drugs
- Challenge your mind daily!
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned the passion successful leaders have to leave a meaningful legacy. Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to help them build a meaningful legacy.
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.