Diets Discussed In Today’s Show:
- Low Carb Diet – Total mean daily carbohydrate intake below 45% of total calories is therefore a low-carbohydrate diet
- Low Glycemic Index Diet – This is another version of the low carb diet
- Low Fat / Vegetarian Diet – Mostly plant based, but typically include dairy and eggs
- The Mediterranean Diet – Based on the common themes of the traditional dietary pattern that prevails in Mediterranean countries: emphasis on olive oil, vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds, beans and legumes, selective dairy intake, and whole grains. Often fish and other seafood and quite limited consumption of meat.
- Dash Diet – a mostly plant based diet inclusive of some animal products with an emphasis on low-fat and nonfat dairy products.
- Paleo Diet – Relative low in fat, low in objectionable carbohydrate sources, namely, starches and added sugars, high in vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds and fiber and low glycemic. An emphasis on lean meat remains distinctive, however, and may represent an advantage related particularly to satiety.
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Ortho Digestzyme – a full-spectrum enzyme strategically designed to support each phase of digestion. In the gastric phase, betaine HCl and pepsin prime the stomach, ensuring proper pH to initiate the first phase of digestion.
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Ep 5-Lynn Bell-Planning for Tomorrow’s Leaders-the Role of Social Responsibility and Education-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD – July 12, 2019
- Episode 4: Mistakes You Want to Avoid If You Want a Long-lasting Partnership with Chinese Business Leaders and Companies? – July 2, 2019
- EP #3-How To Integrate Boards of Director & Executive Teams & Be Positioned for New Board Trends-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD – June 28, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 16, 2019
- Ep 251 -Small Business Marketing Strategies Your Competitors Aren’t Using-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 16, 2019
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-John Hall Author of Top of Mind - July 12, 2019