Welcome to Episode 91 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast online business coach and social media strategist Samanth Kozuch talks about how to become an influencer. She shares her own story – including how a traumatic life experience became her wake-up call – as well as the ManiscriptingTM Method she created and uses each morning to program her brain, start off with a positive mindset and help her achieve her goals.
Samantha talks with us about how entrepreneurs can successfully use social media as a platform and list builder to create and launch their own online programs, coaching programs and physical products to monetize their social media accounts. She believes that you are the creator of your life, no matter where you are right now in your life, your career or your business. If you want to make a change, you have the power to do so – and it doesn’t take a lot of effort. She advises taking “little baby steps” to start on your journey to “that higher self.” It’s good advice for everyone, particularly as you deal with these continuing challenging times and as you work to build your legacy.
So if you want to know:
- The top five things you should do to become a social media influencer
- Tips on how to select people you want to partner with and how to approach them
- The five most common mistakes people make with social media
- How the Maniscripting Method works
About Samantha Kozuch
Samantha Kozuch has been an entrepreneur for more than 10 years and has built multiple six-figure businesses. She started using social media in its early days, posting about her work in the health and fitness industry. As she began cultivating followers and became an early influencer, Samantha became the “go-to” social media expert and eventually went “all-in” on business coaching.
She credits her success to being in full alignment with her life decisions thanks to her daily morning ritual, The Maniscripting Method, which is now helping others live the life they want. Her “Launch Your Online Business Accelerator” teaches entrepreneurs how to create, plan and launch an online business using social media. More information is available at her website, www.samanthakozuch.com, and on Instagram at www.instagram.com/samanthakozuch
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 93-Sky Stephens on Growing Your Business-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 17, 2020
- Episode 92-Oumar Dieng’s Five Tips to Be More Resilient-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 13, 2020
- Episode 91-Samantha Kozuch on How to Use Social Media Successfully-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020