Welcome to Episode 90 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast business coach and digital marketing specialist, Nicole Hamzeloo shares with us her story of leaving a nine-to-five job and starting her own business. Nicole had worked with start-ups and media agencies before she discovered the world of business coaching. Today she helps women entrepreneurs especially learn the basics of sales and marketing, particularly digital marketing, so that they can start, grow and scale their business, and gain the freedom and flexibility entrepreneurship can provide. As you may be thinking about taking the next step in your career and building your legacy, Nicole’s experience and advice is especially timely.
So if you want to know:
- Why the best time to start on your journey to entrepreneurship is when you still have your nine-to-five job
- The biggest issues people have with starting their own business and how a coach can help you face them
- How to deal with the “fear of failure” that’s so common among beginning entrepreneurs
- The three things you need to do to start a successful business
- Why, when you try to speak to everyone, you’re really speaking to no one
About Nicole Hamzeloo
Nicole Hamzeloo is a business coach who works with emerging entrepreneurs, particularly women. She helps them start and scale their business for growth so they can leave their nine-to-five jobs behind and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of entrepreneurship. Nicole knows from her own experience how working with a business coach can help you focus on the things that matter, identify and take the steps you need to take to achieve your goal, and overcome the roadblocks we often put in our own way.
A digital marketing specialist, Nicole has a background in business, marketing, finance and psychology and is an expert in business strategy and mindset. She can be reached on her Instagram page: www.instagram.com/businessandwealthwithnicole
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing Exit Planning for Business Owners - March 22, 2023
- Interview with Taliya Bashani, Real Estate Attorney, Negotiation Expert, and Founder of Tab Law Firm Discussing Her Book “Win The Listing” - March 22, 2023
- Episode #40-Credit Scores-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - March 21, 2023