Welcome to Episode 85 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, we talk with marriage and family counselor Dr. Caroline Iscovitz who also works as a coach for female entrepreneurs. Caroline shares with us what she has learned about the importance of fostering our relationships, the biggest challenges facing working couples today and the role relationships play in building and growing your business.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to create economic uncertainty, it’s more important than ever before to look at your relationships and to focus on what’s in your control. The most successful businesses will determine how to pivot so that they can continue to stay in business and perhaps even grow. As you move forward in your career and build your legacy, it’s critical to be aware of what happens to your relationships, how you can foster them and how they can add purpose to your life.
So if you want to know:
- The four-step process that can help you deal successfully with relationship issues
- Why journaling can help you decide what’s best for you, your family and your business
- What’s wrong with “putting things on hold” in a relationship
- Why active listening is such an important part of good communication
- The importance of acknowledging that your feelings are valid and learning to face them
About Dr. Caroline Iscovitz
Dr. Caroline Iscovitz is a doctor in psychology specializing in marriage and family therapy. For nearly a decade, she has also been working as a coach to help women entrepreneurs who are overwhelmed trying to balance their business, their family and their health. She helps these women to be in control of the decisions they make, the relationships they nurture and – most of all – to take care of themselves without guilt. In fact, Caroline believes the most important thing you can do is remember to love yourself. It’s also vital to set boundaries, which will help you elevate yourself and just be happier. She also reminds all of us that your feelings are valid. You matter, and you are enough.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 93-Sky Stephens on Growing Your Business-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 17, 2020
- Episode 92-Oumar Dieng’s Five Tips to Be More Resilient-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 13, 2020
- Episode 91-Samantha Kozuch on How to Use Social Media Successfully-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020