Welcome to Episode 84 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, Jared Curry, founder and CEO of Scope 16 Marketing, shares with us how he got into digital marketing and what businesses need to know to be successful with their digital marketing efforts. Jared’s fascinating story starts two years ago when, at the age of 16, he read Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and “knew that entrepreneurship was for me.” Today his agency helps clients grow through the use of Scope 16’s unique 8 Figure eCommerce Blackhawk System.
Jared gives us an inside look at the Blackhawk System, which nurtures cold audiences and builds ad copy that converts leads into sales. This proven approach, which depends on a systemized media buy, has helped Scope 16 clients improve their click-through rates and get exceptional results. Jared believes he’s been successful because “persistence beats resistance” – not only in business, but in life. He also believes that “we’re here to build a legacy” – a message that resonates with all of us.
So if you want to know:
- About the importance of an “audience hypothesis”
- What you should be doing now with your email list
- Why retargeting is so important and how to get started
- The three steps in Jared’s hiring process
- Why the best hire for a copywriting position may not be a copywriter
About Jared Curry
When Jared Curry was 17 and watched a webinar from digital marketing specialist Billy Wilson, he decided to buy Billy’s course – even though he had to borrow money from his parents to pay for it. Today, at the age of 18, he is the CEO of Scope 16 Marketing – a team of digital marketing geniuses delivering amazing results for their clients.
Solely focused on paid online advertising with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google Marketing, Scope 16 is a Digital Marketer Certified Partner and Facebook Ads Certified Partner. Jared’s unique 8 Figure eCommerce Blackhawk System takes a relatively simple approach that involves leveraging Facebook ads to build the client’s brand and substantially decrease acquisition costs. In fact, the system has helped clients grow from six figures to multiple seven figures in a relatively short time. More information, including client success stories, is available at scope16.com.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 93-Sky Stephens on Growing Your Business-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 17, 2020
- Episode 92-Oumar Dieng’s Five Tips to Be More Resilient-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 13, 2020
- Episode 91-Samantha Kozuch on How to Use Social Media Successfully-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020