Welcome to Episode 83 of Building My Legacy.
This is the second of our two-part podcast with marketing brand strategist Nikki Bradley on collaboration. In this visit we continue our discussion, exploring how to deal with problems you may encounter when you collaborate. Nikki also talks with us about the many reasons to collaborate and how leveraging someone else’s resources, audience, and intellect can help you create something bigger than you could on your own.
Nikki believes that successful collaboration is an ongoing effort. Even if you don’t have an immediate need, fostering and cultivating relationships now will ensure you’re ready to move into a collaborative relationship in the future. That could be especially critical for your business if financial resources and access to business capital become more difficult. Nikki’s advice on what to be mindful of as you identify potential collaboration partners and move in and out of collaborative relationships is valuable for all of us as we build and grow our businesses and as you build your legacy.
So if you want to know:
- How to overcome the fear of letting someone “see behind the curtain” of your business
- Why you need to be smart about what you share
- The value of diversity of thought
- Reasons to collaborate – beyond selling
- What “The Avengers” movie franchise can teach us about collaboration
About Nikki Bradley
Nikki Bradley is a brand strategist who specializes in helping people get clarity around their brand, confidence in their messages, and package their expertise into profitable products and services. She teaches real-world strategies and the best practices she’s learned from corporate America and as an entrepreneur juggling business ownership and motherhood. Her goal is to empower people to connect their purpose to their brand — whether personal or business — so that they can better connect with, convert, and serve their audience with their gifts.
A former top sales and marketing executive and consultant with one of the Big Four accounting/consulting firms, Nikki has worked with some of the biggest brands in the world and helped build start-ups from the ground floor. Today Nikki is a sought-after business coach and speaker and has been recognized for Thought Leadership by Accenture. She believes strongly in the value of live video and offers a free resource to those who would like to become more comfortable with these powerful communications and promotional tools at nikkibradley.net/livevideo
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 93-Sky Stephens on Growing Your Business-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 17, 2020
- Episode 92-Oumar Dieng’s Five Tips to Be More Resilient-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 13, 2020
- Episode 91-Samantha Kozuch on How to Use Social Media Successfully-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020