Welcome to Episode 82 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, we talk again with marketing brand strategist Nikki Bradley who specializes in guiding people to get clarity around their brand, confidence in their messages, and package their expertise into profitable products and services. In this visit, we take a closer look at collaboration. In working with the government and minority groups on collaborative projects, Nikki learned an important lesson: You can’t always do it by yourself. Collaborating and forming partnerships can help your business grow faster and stronger.
The need for collaboration is more important today than ever before as businesses look for new ways to grow and survive in light of the continuing challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. Nikki talks with us about the benefit of leveraging other people’s audiences to get our message out and to get our products and services out to a wider base than we could on our own. She also shares with us her own experience and the process she uses to find the right people to collaborate with. We think you’ll agree that our discussion is a helpful step in learning how to use collaboration effectively to build your business and your legacy.
So if you want to know:
- Why we, as human beings, want to collaborate
- How your real competition is yourself
- The critical factors to look for in potential partners
- The four questions to ask to help identify opportunities for collaboration
- How the acronym “SCRIPT” can remind you of the categories of potential collaborators
About Nikki Bradley
Nikki Bradley is a brand strategist who teaches real-world strategies and the best practices she’s learned from corporate America and as an entrepreneur juggling business ownership and motherhood. Her goal is to empower people to connect their purpose to their brand — whether personal or business — so that they can better connect with, convert, and serve their audience with their gifts.
A former top sales and marketing executive and consultant with one of the Big Four accounting/consulting firms, Nikki has worked with some of the biggest brands in the world and helped build start-ups from the ground floor. She has built a successful career shaped by designing growth strategies, developing winning teams, and closing 8-figure+ deals with global brands. Today Nikki is a sought-after business coach and speaker and has been recognized for Thought Leadership by Accenture.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 93-Sky Stephens on Growing Your Business-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 17, 2020
- Episode 92-Oumar Dieng’s Five Tips to Be More Resilient-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 13, 2020
- Episode 91-Samantha Kozuch on How to Use Social Media Successfully-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – November 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020