Welcome to Episode 80 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, accomplished growth strategist Edna Harding talks about how she successfully uses biblical principles to help business owners and entrepreneurs improve and transform business and personal performance. Edna combines principles she takes from the Bible with practical wisdom she learned in the business world to create a customized solution for each client’s personality and their specific needs.
Before establishing her own company, Favor, and Weath, Edna worked with businesses and individuals around the world and was disappointed to see ugliness in the marketplace. She realized that it was a lack of knowledge that drives businesses and people to take advantage of each other. Presenting a better way to improve your bottom line, Edna has inspired business owners, leaders, and entrepreneurs to follow biblical principles and, as a result, be rewarded with success.
So if you want to know:
- Why Jesus can be viewed as the best salesperson in the world
- The importance of identifying where you want to go, where you are now, and the gaps between
- How finding your true purpose will affect your business, your health, your spiritual life, and your family
- The three kinds of people you need in your life
- Why you need to embrace change to create your legacy
About Edna Harding
The founder and CEO of Favor and Wealth, a growth strategy development firm, Edna Harding is a certified John Maxwell Trainer, minister, and proud military wife. During her nearly 20-year career, she worked across various corporate departments, including sales, management, operations, recruiting, and finance. This diverse experience gave her a good idea of how companies are run and, unfortunately, also showed her the “ugly” side of business. To prove that people don’t need to be mean-spirited to succeed, Edna began applying biblical principles, sharing scriptures and encouragement, and showing her clients a new way to achieve success. Her own vision reflects this commitment: To transform the marketplace for the better one mind at a time.
Edna was named the VIP Woman of the Year in 2016 by the National Association of Professional Women and selected for the Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow Award in 2018. She has been featured in Biz Talk Radio, Money Matters, other podcasts and TV news shows and is finalizing “The Joy of Living Your Authentic Life,” an online course that she sees as a “boot camp” of the programs she offers.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 83-More with Nikki Bradley on Collaboration-Overcoming the Pitfalls-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – October 20, 2020
- Episode 82-Nikki Bradley Talks about Collaboration-Why and How?-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 81-Tom Connally on Why Leadership is an Apprenticed Vocation-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – October 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir - October 21, 2020
- Episode #7-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-“Core Values”-part 3 - October 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer Kenneth Lang - October 20, 2020