Welcome to Episode 79 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, mindset coach Stefanie Oseni-Momodu talks about her work with female entrepreneurs. Stefanie works with women who are thinking about launching a business or who face problems taking the next steps with an existing business. In most cases, Stefanie explains, the key is looking into your mind and understanding how your thoughts affect your actions and your business.
Stefanie discusses the major challenges facing female entrepreneurs and how she works with her clients to help them become more aware of and manage the negative thoughts that prevent them from achieving success. Her advice is helpful for all of us as we learn how shifting your mindset is essential if you want to strike out as an entrepreneur, move a start-up business forward or build your legacy.
So if you want to know:
- Why you can’t be on “autopilot” if you want to make changes in your life
- How you just can’t get rid of negative thoughts but need to learn to manage them
- Why you need to set expectations from the beginning of your entrepreneurial journey
- The role of a support system and how to choose the right people for it
- Why we can’t get stuck in the “how” but need to focus on the “why”
About Stefanie Oseni-Momodu
After a 10-year career in finance and the birth of her second son, Stefanie Oseni-Momodu realized that her nine-to-five job didn’t give her the flexibility she wanted to care for her family. When a friend suggested coaching, she took the first step and got a coach herself who was actually a “business mindset” coach. Stefanie quickly learned the value of looking into the mind and seeing how our thoughts affect our actions, our businesses and the next steps we take.
Today Stefanie works with female entrepreneurs at the beginning and middle of their business journey, helping them make decisions and take actionable steps toward their dream goals. As a mindset coach, Stefanie uses different tools and techniques to get to the bottom of what is really preventing her clients from achieving what they want to accomplish for themselves and their businesses. More information about Stefanie’s coaching company is available on her website, stefaniegabriellacoaching.com.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 81-Tom Connally on Why Leadership is an Apprenticed Vocation-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – October 16, 2020
- Episode 80-How Edna Harding Uses Biblical Principles to Transform Businesses-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – October 13, 2020
- Episode 79-Stefanie Oseni-Momodu on Shifting Your Mindset-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – October 6, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Mike Koenigs Serial Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Bestselling Author, co-host of the “Capability Amplifier” podcast - October 16, 2020
- Blood Testing as a Preventative Measure with Jacobus Hallowijn, Interviewed by Dave Skattum PART 1 – The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health - October 16, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir - October 16, 2020